The 2021 Student Employee of the Year Nomination form can be found on the Jobs for Aggies Website at the bottom of the “Student Employee of the Year Nominations” tab, or Click here! to be directed to the tab!
Each year during National Student Employment Week, Texas A&M University celebrates the contributions that student employees make to our campus and community by naming two Student Employee of the Year award recipients selected from nominated candidates – one employed on-campus and one employed in the Bryan/College Station community. Award recipients will receive a scholarship sponsored by the Association of Former Students!
An exceptional employee demonstrates understanding and mastery in areas such as:
- Digital Technology
- Problem Solving
- Professionalism/ Work Ethic
- Intercultural Fluency
- Career Management
- Must be a Texas A&M University – College Station student currently working in a Student Employee capacity.
- Working an average of 12 – 25 hours per week with their main focus being school.
- May be undergraduate or graduate but NOT a Graduate Assistant nor Teaching Assistant.
- Must have been employed a minimum of six (6) months by February 5, 2021.
- Must be enrolled at least ½ time (6 hours undergraduate, 5 hours graduate) at Texas A&M – College Station for the Spring 2021 term.
- Must be maintaining a 3.0 GPR or above during the semesters that the student is employed (to be calculated by Student Employment Office).
For more information about this award, visit the Jobs For Aggies website, or Click here!