This Friday is Lights On in Historic Downtown Bryan!
Information courtesy of | Destination Bryan
Presented by West Webb Allbritton and Gentry
Friday, November 17 | 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Gloria Sale Park
Destination Bryan will kick off the holiday season with its annual Lights On! ceremony. We invite the community to help us switch on the thousands of lights in Downtown Bryan including Christmas trees which anchor both the north and south ends. Join us at Gloria Sale Park for the opening ceremony.
- Catch the opening ceremony at Gloria Sale Park.
- Official lighting countdown at 6:30 PM.
- Join in by lighting your free light-up candy cane!
- Holiday music by the SFA Middle School Orchestra and Choir.
- Performances by the Salvation Army Band and Ballet Brazos.
- Free Christmas train rides at the Papa Perez parking lot.
- Holiday themed photo booth stations with free professional photography by FigMint Photography. Photo booth stations will be located in the La Salle Courtyard and in front of Sparrow Lane.
- Hot chocolate provided by the Salvation Army and cookies provided by The Woman’s Club.
- Catch a free showing of The Grinch at the Queen Theatre. Show times are at 6:45 and 8:45PM.
- Send letters to Santa by dropping them in the mailboxes at Carnegie History Center Plaza, The Children’s Museum of the Brazos Valley, and the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History.
- Downtown Bryan restaurants and stores will be open late!
Free street parking is available in marked spaces outside street closure areas. Paid parking is available in the Roy Kelly Parking Garage located at 200 East 27th Street.. For more information, visit the Lights On! in Historic Downtown Bryan event page.