Easy Air Fryer Mini Fruit Pies
Recipe Inspired by https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/274000/easy-air-fryer-apple-pies/
- Roll out your piece crusts onto a floured surface. Cut 10 circles from each piece crust (there should be two per package) using any 2-1\4 inch round cutter. You will have 20 rounds to work with.
- place a small dollop of pie filling in 10 of the circles. Keep it close to the middle and be careful not to overfill them – it should cover about 1/2 of the circle. Cover each circle with one of the remaining 10 circles and crimp them around the edge with a fork.
- Beat the egg and brush the tops of the pies with the egg. Then sprinkle your desired amount of cinnamon sugar on top.
- Preheat your air fryer to 360°F and spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Fill the basket with a batch of the pies, while leaving room around each pie to air circulation.
- Bake 5-7 minutes and repeat the process until all pies are cooked. Serve warm or room temperature.
Tips: You may need to cut up some larger pieces of fruit in the filling. It goes without saying, these will be delicious with ice cream! And because they’re mini, they offer perfect portion control!