B/CS Chamber Youth Career Fair – Booth Registration Open
Information courtesy of | B/CS Chamber of Commerce
Event Date: October 11, 2023, 9AM-3PM
Location: Brazos County Expo
Registration Fee: $0
Cancellation Fee: $50 registration cancellation after Wednesday, October 4
Purpose: Engage with and positively impact Brazos Valley 8th graders through conversation and education while sharing your professional experiences.
- Set-up is from 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. We will assign a time of arrival for those with vehicles.
- All presenters should enter through the Loading Area (ally way behind the main building).
- Booths must be completely setup by 8:45 a.m.
- Student sessions are scheduled 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Booths must be taken down by 4:00 p.m. and trash discarded in the proper receptacles.
- Signage is required for each booth. (Company name or logo)
- The Chamber of Commerce will NOT provide a table covering, but you may use your own.
- If using electricity, please bring your own electrical extension cord(s) and/or surge protector.
- Candy & other small items are allowed & may be distributed to students at your discretion.
- Helium balloons & stickers are NOT allowed.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your participation after your registration is received.
- If you wish to withdraw participation, please send a written request for removal on or before Wednesday, October 4. A $50 cancellation fee will be charged for all cancellations after Wednesday, October 4.
Please read and submit the completed form linked above by Wednesday, October 4.