The Arts Council Presents 2020 Fundraising Event: Virtual Auction
Information provided by the Arts Council Of Brazos Valley
The Arts Council is excited to announce its first virtual fundraiser! The proceeds from this auction will enable the Arts Council to continue our mission: to make art available to all residents and visitors of the Brazos Valley. This event allows the Arts Council to continue supporting our community through scholarships, classes, programs, events, and more!
The auction will be held via eBay from September 22-29, 2020. Interested parties can use the following link to access the auction: https://www.ebay.com/usr/arts_council_brazos_valley?_trksid=p2047675.l2559.
The auction began September 22st at 7 pm and will close September 29th at 7pm.
Some of our items include:
· Texas A&M VS. Florida Football Tickets 10/10/20 – Includes seating in section 126 and parking
· Football instruction for all ages with former Cowboy and Aggie Football Quarterback Stephen McGee
· A signed photograph canvas from Astronaut Walter Cunningham
· American Flag flown over the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
· A Night out in BCS which includes StageCenter Season Tickets, a Gift Card to Casa Rod, and a Nights Stay at Home2Suites By Hilton in College Station
· Experiencing Culture in Brazos Valley which includes access and more to the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History and the Brazos Valley African American Museum, Unity Theater, & the Classic Rock Coffee Co. & Kitchen
· Other unique bundles, prints, photography packages, cultural experiences and so much more!
All items have been generously donated by members of our community. These range from unique items to goods and services provided by local businesses and craftspeople! Each community partner believes in the Arts Council’s mission and we cannot thank them enough for their support!
For more information on the Arts Council, its affiliates, and its ongoing community involvement, please visit acbv.org.
Follow us on: