Dunkin’ of College Station to Celebrate
Grand Opening of Newest Next-Generation Restaurant
WHAT: Dunkin’ of College Station will celebrate its recently opened next-generation restaurant in a big way on Thursday, January 21 with a grand opening celebration. Beginning at 9 AM, Dunkin’ franchisee network OSO Coffee Company LLC, along with local dignitaries, will host an official ribbon-cutting ceremony. Immediately following, Dunkin’ franchise network OSO Coffee Company LLC, in partnership with the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation, will host a check presentation to donate $1,000 to Twin City Mission. This donation will support the organization’s focus of meeting the needs of individuals and families in the Brazos Valley through homeless and housing services, domestic violence services, youth and family services, and donation and resale services.
Additionally, to keep College Station running during the new year, Dunkin’ will distribute Espresso VIP Cards* to the first 500 guests who visit the restaurant on Thursday, January 21. The Espresso Cards offer guests a $2 Medium Americano, Cappuccino, Latte, or Macchiato every day from January 21 through February 28.
The 2,300 square-foot restaurant employs approximately 30 crew members and is open daily from 5 AM to 11 PM. The new restaurant features a cold beverage tap system that serves eight consistently cold beverages such as coffees, iced teas, cold brew coffee, and nitro infused cold brew coffee. The Dunkin’ restaurant also offers complimentary Wi-Fi for guests and a convenient, contactless drive-thru. Including the recently opened next-generation College Station restaurant, Dunkin’ franchisee network OSO Coffee Company LLC currently owns and operates 5 Dunkin’ locations throughout Texas.
* OFFER NOT VALID ON MOBILE APP ORDERS. Dairy alternatives, flavors and Espresso Shots may be an additional charge. VIP Card can be used for one $2 Medium Espresso Beverage per day and only one card per person. Card must be retained by customer and presented at each visit. No substitutions allowed. May not be combined with other coupon, discount, offer or promotion. Void if reproduced, copied, transferred, traded or sold and where prohibited or restricted by law. Internet distribution strictly prohibited. Cash redemption value: 1/20 of 1 cent. Valid at 12061 FM 2154, College Station, TX. EXP: 2/28/21.
Thursday, January 21
- 9:00 AM – Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
- 9:05 AM – Check Presentation to Twin City Mission
12061 FM 2154
College Station, TX 77845
- Interview with Dunkin’ representatives and event attendees
- Photos/b-roll of the interior and exterior of Dunkin’s next-generation store
- Photos/b-roll of guests receiving VIP Espresso Cards
- Photos/b-roll of ribbon-cutting ceremony and check presentation
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced regular/decaf/flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 14 years running. The company has more than 12,600 restaurants in 40 countries worldwide. Dunkin’ is part of the Inspire Brands family of restaurants. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.