The Hottest New Living Community in the Brazos Valley
Mission Ranch is the newest master planned community by Caldwell Communities and celebrated its grand opening in College Station in April 2019. Mission Ranch is an exquisite escape of wooded seclusion featuring acres of green space, miles of scenic trails, a sparkling lake and a stunning clubhouse, all while being in close proximity to Texas A&M’s campus and Kyle Field. Mission Ranch rests in the heartland of College Station where culture thrives and traditions, both old and new, are celebrated.
- The community marks Caldwell Communities’ first planned community in the College Station market
- Mission Ranch will consist of 530 homes just minutes from Kyle Field – including patio homes, perfect for alumni
- Nestled between Holleman & Rock Prairie Rd, Mission Ranch will provide local families as well as alumni an unprecedented lifestyle experience with new homes from the $300’s – millions and incredible amenities
- First Class Clubhouse: Gather with friends for a special event or catch a lakeside sunset from the patio at the clubhouse. With a resort style pool and meeting rooms, the main mission of the beautiful Mission Ranch clubhouse is relaxation, fun and fellowship.
- State-Of-The-Art Fitness: Get in a work out at the state-of-the-art fitness center and tennis courts.
- Sparkling Lake: Reel in fun and relaxation on the sparkling private lake. Whether you’re a fishing fanatic or like to take things slow in a canoe or kayak, the gorgeous lake is sure to lure you in.
- Parks and Green Spaces: Get out and play. Mission Ranch’s beautiful parks and wide open green spaces offer plenty of room to roam
- Scenic Trails: Stroll, ride, and explore scenic hike and bike trails. The great outdoors are always just steps away.
At Mission Ranch there are three different types of home options available: Patio Homes – Single-story patio homes perfect for entertaining and a gated lock-and-leave lifestyle. Perfect for alumni on game-day. Custom Homes – Gated section offering home-sites up to 1.4 acres! Single Family Homes – Built by premiere Texas builders on both 65’ and 75’ home-site
Check out the local builders currently building in Mission Ranch!
- David Weekley Homes
- Omega Builders
- Magruder Homes
- Blackstone Homes
- Caldwell Homes
- Classic Homes by Mariott
- Ravenna Homes
- Pitman Custom Homes
Want to see this amazing new community for yourself? Check out the second round of the the Parade of Homes this weekend! Visitors are encouraged to stop by the Mission Ranch Welcome Center at 1828 Feather Run!